[tei-council] Links to the Vault

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Tue Feb 5 11:42:22 EST 2013

Where does that stuff live? I can't seem to find Vault in the CMS.

This was the bit I was searching for, having vaguely remembered it existed:

<http://www.tei-c.org/Guidelines/P5/#previous>

but it's right down at the bottom of that page. Perhaps the page could
have a little TOC at the top too?

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)