[tei-council] @rows="0", @cols="0"?

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 4 06:16:55 EST 2013

Happy to concede that my examples make no sense. :-)

However, what *harm* would a value of zero actually do in there, if
someone inserted one in a table because their processing (or their
understanding) expected it? I kind of vote for ignoring it...

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
Researcher in Digital Epigraphy

Digital Humanities