[tei-council] SH-OtherMetadataStandards.xml: the missing chapter

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Sat Feb 2 18:12:47 EST 2013

Ah, found it.

http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Meetings/tcm30.xml (Minutes of
council meeting in Berlin, April 2007  at which all P5 chapters were
reviewed)

"SH-OtherMetadataStandards.xml

MD recommends chapter be dropped. JW (co-author of the re-write)
concurs. JW was assigned to draft a few paragraphs discussing the
relationship between the TEI Header and other standards (including MARC
and Dublin Core) in general terms, without detailed mappings.

Action 52: JW TRAC http://tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk/trac/TEIP5/ticket/336 .
Draft paras on metadata standards 2007-05-05
Action 53: SB put JW paras in appropriate place at end of HD 2007-05-12"