[tei-council] Fwd: RE: @resp

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Sat Feb 2 14:39:46 EST 2013

Surely the definition of @source only contains the word "quotation"
because it was designed for <q>, <quote>, etc. If we consider it a
suitable mechanism for indicating the bibliographic source of a set of
dimensions, for example, then that definition would have to change.

[Aside: when marking up apparatus criticus, I use @resp to point to
bibiographical references for readings and conjectures, not to persons.
Does this mean @source would be more appropriate for this use?]

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
Researcher in Digital Epigraphy