[tei-council] Upgrading TEI Project on SF

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Fri Feb 1 21:55:38 EST 2013

So, now that our release is out the door, I think we'd better return to
this:

http://lists.village.virginia.edu/pipermail/tei-council/2012/016726.html

As Gabby noted ...

On 12/6/12 9:19 AM, Gabriel Bodard wrote:
> On 2012-12-05 17:29, James Cummings wrote:
>>> Does SF have a deadline by which we need to move?
>>
>> Not that I've seen so far.
>
> They say "in the first quarter of 2013", which I think implies that if
> we haven't upgraded by end March, they'll probably do it for us soon
> thereafter.

You'll recall that I started working out a plan for this:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E0aV-E75VOLE_TCrEXVVqaez-9zlyDcpCTeF5QP2BPI/edit

Maybe we can get a volunteer or two to lead this initiative?

--Kevin