[tei-council] Move tickets in SF from one tracker to another

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Jan 25 15:23:24 EST 2013

I noticed that SF has implemented this:

"Today’s push implemented feature request ticket 16, giving the ability
to move a ticket from one tracker to another. This is very useful if you
have multiple trackers on one project, or have several related projects.
To move a ticket, click the Move link at the top right of your ticket
view. "

This doesn't seem to be available yet on the live SF site, and perhaps
might not be available until we move to the new system -- not sure about
that -- but I think it's going to make our lives slightly better. We
might decide to implement a few more trackers -- perhaps even use
separate trackers in place of the colour-coding system. Then we could
easily provide links to "upcoming changes" (i.e. green tickets) in the
run-up to a release, so users could see more background before and after
a release.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)