[tei-council] another High Noon proposal

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jan 11 12:31:05 EST 2013

On 11 Jan 2013, at 16:45, Syd Bauman <Syd_Bauman at Brown.edu>
 wrote:

> Two related thoughts:
>
> * Why is this urgent? I realize we had planned for a release of the
>  Guidelines soon (14th? 17th?), but why is that carved in stone? I'd
>  much prefer to get this right and push the release a week later.

it is not carved in stone, but if Hugh has booked the time, we
don't really want to muck him about unless we really have to

> * Elli Mylonas mentioned the possibility of leaving the tagdoc page
>  looking pretty much as it does, but if element <foo> has deleted
>  attribute @bar from class att.duck, then the "@bar" would be
>  crossed out in the parenthetical list of attributes that follow
>  "att.duck". (Just an idea.)

nice, but I am not sure offhand that I see how to do it :-}
its all stylesheets/common2/tagdocs.xsl for those who want to play.

now that binaryObject/@url is the only use of this delete feature,
the looknfeel may be less urgent, anyway. its not going to be
very noticeable
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services