[tei-council] lb/@ed agayne

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 9 15:23:06 EST 2013

On 9 Jan 2013, at 18:13, Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> does this mean
>
> (a) replace the <datatype> definition for data.code (currently "anyURI")
> with that for data,word (currently a rather hairy regexp)
> (b) replace the reference to "anyURI" with a reference to data.word
> (c) replace the <datatype> definition for @ed (currently a reference to
> data.code) with a reference to data.word
>
> I think I would vote for (c) or (b) but not for (a)

well, actually, I was thinking of (a), in order to preserve the singular
characteristics of data.code. but I have switched to (b), which has the same
outcome

>>> with appropriate examples added for @edRef.
>
>> would it be sensible for the example @edRef to point to a <bibl>?
>
> No objection to that ... (assuming that this is not another case for the
> attribute which is not @corresp)

ah well, not sure we want to go into the many very similar
but slightly variants of the "attribute which points at
something sourcelike".....

changes duly committed to att.sourced
http://www.justgiving.com/SebastianRahtz
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services