[tei-council] lb/@ed agayne

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jan 9 13:13:20 EST 2013

On 08/01/13 22:43, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>> I'd like to invoke the "you have 48 hours to say nay" convention on lb/@ed
>>
>> my proposed plan of action if there is no protest is
>>
>>     1. make data.code have the same datatype as data.word

does this mean

(a) replace the <datatype> definition for data.code (currently "anyURI")
with that for data,word (currently a rather hairy regexp)
(b) replace the reference to "anyURI" with a reference to data.word
(c) replace the <datatype> definition for @ed (currently a reference to
data.code) with a reference to data.word

I think I would vote for (c) or (b) but not for (a)
>>     2. add @edRef to att.sourced, with the data.pointer datatype
>>
>> with appropriate examples added for @edRef.

> would it be sensible for the example @edRef to point to a <bibl>?

No objection to that ... (assuming that this is not another case for the
attribute which is not @corresp)