[tei-council] My tickets

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Jan 7 18:27:16 EST 2013

Hi all,

I think I've now completed all tickets assigned to me that should be
done before the upcoming release. There are two exceptions:

   <http://purl.org/tei/FR/3518932>

which I think should be obviated by Lou's work on this one:

   <http://purl.org/TEI/FR/3526975>

Lou, could you confirm?

I also still have this one outstanding:

   <http://purl.org/TEI/BUGS/3472477>

which is the one about adding "tei_" to all anchors and their
corresponding links inside the web version of the Guidelines. I had one
shot at this a few months ago and failed, but I'm not giving up, and
James promised to take a look at it and help. Since screwing it up is
potentially so disastrous, though, I don't propose to take it on in the
run-up to a release.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)