[tei-council] att.sourced (<lb ed="1674">) contradiction

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sat Jan 5 16:45:07 EST 2013

If we do b), I don't think we'll actually break very much, will we? The
only case in which a currently-valid project would become invalid would
be where the identifiers happen to begin with a number. If that's only a
few cases, then it might be acceptable. Other cases where a cRef-style
identifier is used would be formally wrong (they would apparently point
to a file that didn't exist), but wouldn't show as invalid.