[tei-council] my open tickets for next release

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Sat Jan 5 11:50:04 EST 2013

I have been over the tickets assigned to me in Bugs and Feature Requests and resolved/fixed/implemented
those that I feel I can have any effect on.

I have 16 bugs assigned to me, but most are about Roma, and I am not about to work on that.

I have 2 feature requests assigned to me, but cannot fix either

Unless anyone is waiting on me to do anything, I am calling it a day
for now. I am going outside the tent and may be some time :-}
http://www.justgiving.com/SebastianRahtz
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services