[tei-council] SF Tickets getting agreement on Council mailing list

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 20 04:29:58 EST 2012

Hi all,

At some point probably in the next few days, I'm going to do a
triage of SF tickets -- sort of like the triages that have been
done before face2face meetings -- to try to remind ourselves of
the tickets that we need to finish off and assign unassigned
tickets to people.

As part of that I'll go through and assign tickets to people I
think vaguely might be interested in them or willing to do them.
  If that means I assign you a ticket that you really don't think
you can do, even with help, then reassign it back to me!
Certainly don't be offended if I assign you something you think
horrible.

So if you want to ensure you get particular tickets go to
http://purl.org/tei/fr
and set assignee to 'nobody' and status to 'open' and click Filter.
Likewise with http://purl.org/tei/bug

I will try to spread the tickets around, especially to those not
having lots of tickets at the moment and assign our new members
of Council some tickets as well!

Best,
-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford