[tei-council] quotation/@marks/defaultVal

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 19 17:05:55 EST 2012

On 19 Dec 2012, at 20:37, Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk>
 wrote:

>>> I don't object to removing the defaultVal, but I would like those quote
>>> marks back inside a few of the example <quote>s
>>>
>> Sure, but how will you want to show the difference? With a quotation element?
>>

> Not necessarily.

Banged a few back in <said>, see what you think. I did use <quotation> there, because my heart fails me
at the thought of sibling examples with and without quotes.

did it in <said> cos <quote> only has one example.

http://www.justgiving.com/SebastianRahtz
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services