[tei-council] Code bounty candidate tools

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Dec 13 12:46:14 EST 2012

So is it the case that ideally the completion of this work would be a
precondition for speccing a new Roma? (I'm trying to reconstruct why we
thought a code bounty might help with this... I guess I need to dig out
the minutes of Oxford... unless I'm just misremembering that?)

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL