[tei-council] G'hub vs SF

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 12:04:23 EST 2012

Actually, I do have a proposal. which is to move the entire development of Stylesheets
to Github, with all its fandangles like docx to TEI; and to maintain a stable
fork of a subset for the TEI-C.

so this lets me fool around in public, hopefully with other people,
doing a community work on TEI <--> XXX; while separately,
more slowly, making sure the Consortium gets its outputs right.

feel free to shoot me down
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services