[tei-council] Council teleconference still on?

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Thu Dec 13 09:43:34 EST 2012

Darn, I'm tempted to bet that 0-800 may be out of the question. Will
check...

This isn't for cell phones, is it? I'm reading that page and it seems
that I might be able to call a toll number for a low price from my cell,
that just might be a solution for me, do you have such a number for
Germany, by any chance, James?

Thanks,

  P.