[tei-council] $Date: and $Id:

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Dec 6 11:07:01 EST 2012

There's an abbreviated form of these instructions in the release
technician's guide:

<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw22.xml#releaseSteps>

but I think it should also go in TCW20 (How to edit the Guidelines), in
here:

<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw20.xml#body.1_div.4>

Before I add it, does anyone have any suggestions for improvements to
the text below?

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)