[tei-council] one <exemplum> or many?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Thu Dec 6 09:04:22 EST 2012

It strikes me as wrong semantically (an "exemplum" is a single example)
and also potentially confusing to a user (for an element that can
repeat, not being sure whether the multiple examples rendered in the
same green box online could appear together in the same place in a
document).  I see the convenience, but I think it's something we should
avoid.