[tei-council] one <exemplum> or many?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Dec 6 08:50:04 EST 2012

I count 213 instances of <egXML> with multiple identical child elements,
such as the instance you see in biblScope.xml, but I'm not so sure
there's anything wrong with including multiple instances of a tag inside
one <exemplum>/<egXML> block, especially when the examples are very
short. Is it wrong, or just convenient and efficient?

--
Martin Holmes
mholmes at uvic.ca
UVic Humanities Computing and Media Centre