[tei-council] TEI Council Teleconference 2012-12-13

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 29 08:41:40 EST 2012

According to the doodle poll at:

http://doodle.com/p7y5qws7kqpc4d3v

Either I have to disappoint Kevin or Lou.  I've checked with
Becky to ensure that the 'yes, if necessary' wasn't too much of
an inconvenience - she may just have to leave early/late.

So, mostly because it gives us more time, I'm going to schedule
the next council meeting for Thursday 13 December at 4pm GMT.
(Sorry Lou!) Pity it wasn't possible the day before as it would
be (20)12-12-12. ;-)

Please update the agenda on the wiki if you have things to add to it.

Please also go through outstanding items from:

http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Oxford2012-Actions
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/AnnArbor2012-Actions

And where you have finished items mark them as done, or provide
an explanation.

See also actions on minutes
http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Meetings/index.xml

Teleconference details and finalised agenda will be circulated
closer to the meeting date.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk