[tei-council] Scheduling 2012-12 Teleconference

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Nov 25 14:09:59 EST 2012

On 25/11/12 19:05, Syd Bauman wrote:
> * Do you want councilors-elect to sign up on the Doodle poll?

Yes please. I figure during the overlap new ppl should act as
full members of council (as much as they feel able to).

> * The poll gives a time of "11:00 AM" each day, but does not say in
>    which time zone.

Presumably that is your time zone.  I've set it for 16:00 (4pm)
GMT. In the upper-right just above the table should be a place to
change the time zone.  Mine says: "Time zone: (GMT+00:00) London
change" with the word 'change' being a link. It attempts to pick
up your timezone from your browser, I believe, and use that by
default.

-James

Dr James Cummings, James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk