[tei-council] Glines index page

James Cummings james.cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Sat Nov 24 07:17:42 EST 2012

I was thinking we should have another teleconference in mid Dec. will set up a poll for dateTimes later today.

JamesC
--
James Cummings, Academic IT Services, University of Oxford (from phone)

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

On 24 Nov 2012, at 07:20, Martin Holmes <mholmes at uvic.ca> wrote:

> I don't want to start a fight, or re-start an old one, or open old
> wounds. But I do want to say: I think what we have now is not... well,
> _optimal_. Am I the only one that feels this way?

I don't think the landing page is great. But i don't think it's in crisis either.
I'd say put it on the agenda for our next meeting (which is when, James?).

Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services