[tei-council] Oddity with Roma

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 15 14:20:28 EST 2012

it does not do what you may think. its sets @docLang on the <schemaSpec>

> 2. I don't think "unadded" is a word is it? But in any case it makes no
> sense at all to base the camembert on the module count : elements
> included in the schema would be more use
strangely, I am working on just that even as we speak

> 3. I tried to supply a name for my customisation and save it, I got an
> amusing box headed "javascript alert" containing (just) a red exclamatin
> mark and an OK button
pass

> 4. Pressing "export" (with ODD selected in the dropdown) gave me a file
> called "teidoc" rather than the name I supplied in (3) together with
> another inscrutable javascript alert. On inspection this did include a
> valid ODD

Nick may be in the middle of breaking this...

> 5. Ditto with HTML gave me a file called "teidoc.html" which looked
> promising but didnt seem to have anything in it except the title
>
> 6. Dito with DTD. Empty DTD.

ah. his release may not have the fix yet.

switch tack and use https://github.com/sebastianrahtz/Byzantium instead, that
has some things made nicer
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services