[tei-council] reimbursement in non-$

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Wed Nov 14 10:52:03 EST 2012

On 11/14/2012 10:41 AM, Piotr Bański wrote:
> PS. Let me also note that the mention of Sarah as the Treasurer is
> outdated at:
>
> http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/TEI-Council-FAQ#What_funding_is_available_for_Council_Activities.3F
>
> (I'm afraid to fix it myself: not sure who it should point to, and maybe
> rather at a TEI-related rather than personal e-mail address)

I've updated this to show that John Unsworth is the new treasurer.  As
John said during the business meeting, th duties only officially shifted
from Virginia to him.  Thanks for reporting that.

> and that the as-of-then unapproved procedure at and below
> http://www.tei-c.org/Board/procedures.xml#body.1_div.8
>
> cites a reasonable month, rather than 10 days, as the reporting period.

Hmm.  Looks like James added the 10-day period to the wiki on 23
November 2006, whereas
http://www.tei-c.org/Board/procedures.xml#body.1_div.8 was supposedly
drafted in May 2009.  Don't know which is correct.