[tei-council] biblscope and imprint

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sat Nov 3 21:13:05 EDT 2012

> Lou added an XML comment in the Guidelines (but didn't we agree in Paris
> to stop using these?)

We didn't say we'd stop using them, IIRC; we said we would sign and date
them, so it would be easier going forward to determine whether comments
were no longer of interest or relevance, and could be deleted.

So I think Lou should sign and date that comment. To answer his
question, I think the language subtag should be:

ru-Latn

for Russian in Latin script.