[tei-council] biblscope and imprint

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Nov 2 10:50:47 EDT 2012

Is that what we proposed?

I thought I remembered we had suggested to put the biblScope in the
element whose scope is being defined by it, so <biblScope type="pp">
goes in <analytic> because the article is only pages 377-380 of the
volume in question, and <biblScope type="issue"> goes in <monogr>
because this volume is only issue 25.6 of the journal....

But looking at this stuff I find myself more and more agreeing with
Martin that biblStruct was never a good idea. ;-)

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
Researcher in Digital Epigraphy

Digital Humanities