[tei-council] Jenkins config changes

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Oct 28 18:43:35 EDT 2012

On 28 Oct 2012, at 22:34, James Cummings <James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk>
 wrote:

> Is this now fixed? When can we be ready for a maintenance release?

So far as I am concerned, the hole below our waterline which David
spotted has been plugged, and the water we shipped has been
pumped out (ie if you get 2.2.0 now from any source, it is
correct).  So yes, you can now plan a 2.2.1 or a 2.3.0 if you
want.

I personally feel that we don't _need_ to do anything more.
The question is whether to 'fess up in public and
tell people who grabbed the release on Friday to get
a new copy. it was wrong for about 36 hours, I think.

Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services