[tei-council] Jenkins config changes

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Oct 28 18:34:46 EDT 2012

On 28/10/12 21:58, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> i think a more important rule is to have a week's freeze before a release,
> and an action on everyone to check the lastSuccessfulArtefacts
> in Jenkins for oddities.

I certainly support that.  If no one disagrees, can we just make
that Council policy?  I.e. all intentional changes done a week
before the scheduled release date, and then it be proofread by
cancel before release? (i.e. only mistakes introduced by the
recent changes or typos changed after that)  Can anyone think of
a reason why we shouldn't do that (aside from it forcing us to
stick to our deadlines)?

> it wasn't the 2.1.0 per se which was wrong in the files, but
> the wrong content.....

Is this now fixed? When can we be ready for a maintenance release?

-James

Dr James Cummings, researchsupport at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford