[tei-council] Jenkins config changes

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sat Oct 27 17:31:16 EDT 2012

P5 builds on the UVic Jinks are now showing the correct date and version
information, so I think we're good.

P5-Test is still broken, though. I think it's something to do with ant
not being able to find xerces when it's doing the HTML validation.
Perhaps we need to add xerces to the <classpath> of the <taskdef> in
validatehtml.xml?