[tei-council] Jenkins config changes

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sat Oct 27 14:27:06 EDT 2012

Stylesheets seems to have failed because it's using old artifacts from
prior to the 2.2.0 release (I see a mismatch between a line of text I
changed in a typo fix after release time).

I'm going to kick off P5-Test instead, and see if that goes OK. If the
P5s work, I'll wipe the Stylesheets workspace and start that one again.
Then they'll all go through one more time.

I have a thought: we should make the occasional version change purely
for internal testing, between releases. If we once in a while did e.g.
2.2.1, 2.2.2 etc., but just for Jinks and not for release, we'd be able
to inspect the results at our leisure, and know if the real release
process would be likely to experience problems.

We could have a numbering convention to indicate a "not for release"
version.