[tei-council] 2.2.0 / 2.1.0

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sat Oct 27 13:09:26 EDT 2012

I think I've spotted something that may be related to this:

att.duration.w3c is in the tei module, but att.duration.iso is in
namesdates. tei_speech.odd includes both modules, so I'm not sure yet
how the problem is happening, but can anyone remember which module these
are supposed to be in? I suspect iso is wrong and should be in tei.

On 12-10-27 05:28 AM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> I have pressed the Big Red Button, in that I have run the install on www.tei-c.org, remade the Debian packages,
> and remade the oxygen package.  It seems important that the damage is undone as soon as possible,
> and then worry about comms and repairs later.
>
> There is an issue which has emerged as a result of the build working properly.
> Look at http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/741/parsed_console/?
> and you'll see an issue over something in tei_speech. I don't want to look at and fix
> this now, for several reasons
>
>   - i am going to the pictures to see James Bond shortly
>   - that sort of error is horrible to track down
>   - the fix might mean  a 2.3.0 release
>   - i have to concentrate on other stuff
>
> but if someone else feels strong....
>
> PS the fact that tei_dictionaries.* is still in the distro is something which can be fixed at leisure
> PPS if you are an "ant"-savvy person, look at P5/Test/antruntest.xml which I started working
> on, and see if you can finish it off. if you succeed then lo! you have built a new Roma script.
> --
> Sebastian Rahtz
> Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
> University of Oxford IT Services

Martin Holmes
mholmes at uvic.ca
UVic Humanities Computing and Media Centre