[tei-council] 2.2.0 / 2.1.0

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Sat Oct 27 08:28:31 EDT 2012

I have pressed the Big Red Button, in that I have run the install on www.tei-c.org, remade the Debian packages,
and remade the oxygen package.  It seems important that the damage is undone as soon as possible,
and then worry about comms and repairs later.

There is an issue which has emerged as a result of the build working properly.
Look at http://bits.nsms.ox.ac.uk:8080/jenkins/job/TEIP5/741/parsed_console/?
and you'll see an issue over something in tei_speech. I don't want to look at and fix
this now, for several reasons

 - i am going to the pictures to see James Bond shortly
 - that sort of error is horrible to track down
 - the fix might mean  a 2.3.0 release
 - i have to concentrate on other stuff

but if someone else feels strong....

PS the fact that tei_dictionaries.* is still in the distro is something which can be fixed at leisure
PPS if you are an "ant"-savvy person, look at P5/Test/antruntest.xml which I started working
on, and see if you can finish it off. if you succeed then lo! you have built a new Roma script.
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services