[tei-council] 2.2.0 / 2.1.0

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sat Oct 27 02:35:20 EDT 2012

On 12-10-26 05:27 PM, Piotr Banski wrote:
 > In other words, I'm available to do a re-release.

Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that it shouldn't be you; I just figured
you'd done so much more than your duty on Thursday (and Friday) you
might not want to face it again!

If you're willing, it would be an even better test of TCW22 to have you
go through the revised version and see if we've made all the necessary
changes.

Martin Holmes
mholmes at uvic.ca
UVic Humanities Computing and Media Centre