[tei-council] 2.2.0 / 2.1.0

James Cummings james.cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 26 18:42:24 EDT 2012

I would argue that if we do it in the next few days it is a reissue or 2.2.1 not 2.3.0 ...

The version numbering indicated our intention of the full changes to the schema part of which did not get released.

Sound reasonable?

JamesC
--
James Cummings, Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford (from phone)

Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

I just pulled the release from SF and did some searches; my view is that only the files in xml/tei/custom/schema
are affected, but that they are (potentially) badly affected - they are the versions from June.

I feel like crying, to be honest :-{

We need a rapid decision - is this a rapid replacement reissue
or version 2.3.0?  and who will do it.

HOWEVER, I at least need some more time to check things are actually working
properly now, I don't trust my patches and its too late at night. So someone
make some decisions tomorrow am.

PS if its not obvious, can I stress that this unfortunate event is no way
the result of anything Piotr, James and Martin did during the release?
Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services