[tei-council] Updates to TCW 22

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Oct 25 21:39:55 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Following our adventures today, I've updated TCW 22:

<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw22.xml>

"Building a TEI Release". These are the main changes:

1. We've added a step that says you need to get an SF TEI admin to give
you shell access to the SF account. That's the step that tripped Gaby up
last time, it turns out, and caused him to have to generate his own ssh key.

2. We've clarified the explanation of how to add the tei key to your SF
account.

2. I've expanded the explanation of how to get the oxygen-tei packages
updated, after doing that for the first time myself (I think only
Sebastian has done it before). We discovered a need for Ant 1.8 which we
didn't know about.

I've also raised a bug about the ugliness of the HTML rendering of the
readme on the website.

I think that's it -- have I missed anything?

By the way, we owe James and Piotr a lot of thanks. They've stayed up
well past anybody's bedtime waiting for Jenkins builds of last-minute
commits to complete before they could work through the release steps.