[tei-council] datcat's ugly head

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Thu Oct 25 06:23:01 EDT 2012

Let's come back to this after the release: it's tricky. My first thought
is that a dcr:datcat on an <fdecl> establishes a default mapping, which
might then be remapped/over=ridden by a <f> . Either that or it's an
error. I  agree that it's more or less the same as <equiv> but that's
probably not relevant