[tei-council] easier said...

Piotr Banski bansp at o2.pl
Wed Oct 24 17:27:36 EDT 2012

Oh gosh, thanks, Martin -- I was trying to be fast and clever, and ended
up neither.

Firstly, I've withdrawn the mods now, and secondly, I went too high in
the hierarchy -- I didn't really want model.global there, indeed.

Thanks, I'm trying to switch thinking mode on now, something's got rusty
there.

Best,

   P.