[tei-council] rationalizing attributes on persName/placeName/orgName/name (3519806)

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 24 14:00:02 EDT 2012

On 24/10/12 17:42, James Cummings wrote:
>    I've just committed this change which changes
> name/orgName/persName/placeName to have identical attribute class
> membership, and removed the prose restriction on @sort from
> att.personal to only be about personal names.
>
> Let's see what (new) breaks...

It seems this doesn't break anything and new changes seem to have
worked at
http://teijenkins.hcmc.uvic.ca:8080/job/TEIP5-Documentation/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/Guidelines-web/en/html/ref-name.html

I'll go through the Names, (Dates,) People, and Places chapter to
see if there is any obvious related prose that needs changing.

-James

Dr James Cummings, researchsupport at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford