[tei-council] rationalizing attributes on persName/placeName/orgName/name (3519806)

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 24 12:42:53 EDT 2012

On 24/10/12 17:32, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> if you're saying "they all get all possible attributes" then I'm ok with that

I think that is what should happen. (my message was unclear in
that I reverse att.naming and att.personal, they should have
att.personal which gets them att.naming).

  I've just committed this change which changes
name/orgName/persName/placeName to have identical attribute class
membership, and removed the prose restriction on @sort from
att.personal to only be about personal names.

Let's see what (new) breaks...

-James

Dr James Cummings, researchsupport at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford