[tei-council] New Prefix Definition Proposal (was "Private URI Schemes")

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Oct 11 11:45:47 EDT 2012

Hi all,

At the Council meeting we discussed my proposal for Private URI Schemes,
and I was tasked with rewriting it in a more generic form to make it
more broadly applicable. I've created a new version here:

<http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Prefix_Definition_Proposal>

All comments are welcome, and there's a Notes section at the end you can
add your concerns to. I'll also raise a ticket for it too, to make sure
we don't lose track of it. There's no pressure to get this into the
upcoming release, so we can take our time with it.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)