[tei-council] Meeting minutes and action list done

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 10 06:46:11 EDT 2012

I've not heard any screams of outrage concerning Martin's
minutes. I propose to announce these to TEI-L at 5pm (my local
time) today.  If anyone has any changes to them either do them
(if you have access to OpenCMS) or tell me and I'll do them.

Best,

-James

Dr James Cummings, researchsupport at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford