[tei-council] Fwd: style lang definition

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Sat Oct 6 12:37:50 EDT 2012

Yes to both of these. I don't think there is a serious alternative to
CSS anywhere. XSL:FO is a different kind of thing entirely, and in any
case it uses CSS to express typographical styles; I don't really see how
it could be used as a style description language in the context of a TEI
element. DSSSL is obsolete and I really don't know of anything else.

--
Martin Holmes
mholmes at uvic.ca
UVic Humanities Computing and Media Centre