[tei-council] FTF Minutes coming soon

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Oct 1 19:26:57 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I made the mistake of trying to convert the ODT file directly to P5 as
the basis for my tagging of the minutes, and the results were not happy.
Word-processors sure are dumb. I've finally got a basic P5 file up on
the TEI site, but it's pretty ugly and doesn't have a decent table of
contents because it ended up with no useful document divisions. I'll get
it finished in the next couple of days. What I have been doing is making
sure that all the action items are tagged in such a way that they can be
retrieved into a table of outstanding actions for the wiki like the one
James created last time around, using XSLT, so that should be available
within the next couple of days too.

Apologies for the delay.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)