[tei-council] reconsidering model.glossLike (bugs 3565137)

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Sun Sep 23 18:11:02 EDT 2012

Lou,

If I'm understanding correctly, does that mean that the list of
elements with (1) (2) will not have <certainty> as a child, and
those with (1)(3) will lose <gloss>,<equiv>, and <altIdent>?

I don't think many people will have used <gloss> on those
elements, and as long as they retain <desc>, I don't see bad
side-effects from doing this.

Anyone else?

-James

Dr James Cummings, researchsupport at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford