[tei-council] State of play on GREEN tickets

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at it.ox.ac.uk
Sat Sep 15 08:19:48 EDT 2012

On 15 Sep 2012, at 12:54, Lou Burnard <lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk>
 wrote:
> * Allow local modification of attributes belonging to a class FR/3415801
> - assigned to rahtz.

I have closed this one, cos I believe the work is done. But I added
a new follow on ticket (3567935) to remind us we now need to make
use of the new facility

> * i18n revision due - B/3432216
> - assigned to rahtz

I have reassigned this one to Martin, cos he foolishly agreed in Michigan to make
the next pass at the script which works out the list of things which need
changing.

Director (Research Support) of Academic IT Services
University of Oxford IT Services