[tei-council] tcw20.xml (Editing the TEI Guidelines)

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Sep 12 11:23:18 EDT 2012

Thanks indeed for debugging this. I've tweaked the whitespace a bit and
I think it looks fine now.

Any comments from Council on the actual content would be welcome --
imagine yourself in the position of having to add a Schematron
constraint to a classSpec or an elementSpec -- would my instructions be
clear and helpful enough?

<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw20.xml#schematron>

--
Martin Holmes