[tei-council] Lite

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Tue Sep 11 09:54:25 EDT 2012

Do we think it might be a good idea to make a small song and dance about
the revision/updating/freezing/whatever  of TEI Lite on TEI-L?

Happy to draft something, if so.

Sfaict, our plan is to make no further substantive changes in the source
of the ODD, but to check its compatibility with future P5 releasess. If
it ceases to work in the future, the wrath of Birnbaum should be
considered to ensue. As such it's a usefu;l (if not unique) conscience
checker. Think of it as a canary in a cage...