[tei-council] Lite and/or _Lite?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Tue Sep 11 09:45:00 EDT 2012

Responding to Sebastian's two messages ...

On 9/11/2012 2:19 AM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
 > Surely teilite.xml is the template file?

For the record, since I wrote, Sebastian has renamed the template file
to tei_lite.xml.

Still, when I wrote, I could have sworn there were two versions of the
schema -- teilite.xml and tei_lite.odd -- in addition to a template
named tei_lite.xml.

So I guess ignore that.

However ...

On 9/11/2012 3:48 AM, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> On 11 Sep 2012, at 02:33, Kevin Hawkins<kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info>  wrote:
>
>> So, even with a note in the minutes for posterity, we still have both
>> "teilite.xml" and "tei_lite.odd" in the repository.  Can we get rid of
>> the one that uses exclusion and keep only the one that uses inclusion?
>> Right now it's very easy for someone to accidentally consult or even
>> edit the wrong file.
>
> surely it is _tite_ which is the problem:
>
> -rw-r--r--  1 rahtz  staff  56906 11 Sep 08:31 tei_tite.odd
> -rw-r--r--  1 rahtz  staff  58635 17 Sep  2010 tei_tite_ns.odd

Ah yes, the same problem applies here.  Can we get rid of the exclusion one?