[tei-council] Oxford Face to Face Meeting: Skeleton Agenda

James Cummings James.Cummings at it.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 5 12:49:12 EDT 2012

Dear TEI Technical Council,

I've put a skeleton agenda in the wiki at:
http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Council
for our Face to Face Meeting here in Oxford on the 19-21 September.

Please fill this in with more detail of things from previous
meetings you need to report on, things that have come up since,
etc. If you want to make sure we talk about something, please add it.

I'll be circulating a link to a google doc with more information
about the meeting in the next few days.

-James

Dr James Cummings, researchsupport at it.ox.ac.uk
Research Support, IT Services, University of Oxford